Part of the Motorola Q-1 2017 promotion, theXPR 3000e series radio stands up to solid scrutiny. These radios were designed to allow your employees to be more connected and safer. With systems support and loud, clear audio, they promote more effective communications as well.
MOTOTRBO™ will transform your workplace!
Here’s what’s new in these next-generation radios:
- Integrated Wi-Fi – enables remote software updates (a new feature too)
- Bluetooth® 4.0 (future) – lets you talk without wires
- Enhanced audio quality – due to new noise cancellation technology and improved clarity
- Improved expandability – With support for basic trunking, as well as legacy analog technology
- Better battery life (up to 28 hours) – using the latest energy technology, providing 3-shift working
- Better range (up to 8%) – thanks to an improved receiver
- Better waterproofing (IP67)
- HazLoc models available – for use in areas where flammable or explosive materials are present
The XPR 3000e series radios include the XPR 3500e with monochrome display and a limited keypad, and the XPR 3300e, without display or keypad.
If you’re considering upgrading your radio fleet, these radios may be the best choice foryour organization … and with the Q-1 promotion, the less-expensive choice as well. Contact your 2-Way Communications sales account manager for more information, and to arrange for an on-site demonstration. You can also visit the website for more information on these and other Motorola MotoTRBO products.