I was working my way through some Whelen literature when I came across these new lights. They’re awesome!
The new SurfaceMax Series mounts on anything with four wheels and is available in Warning, Brake/Tail/Turn,and Turn Arrow models. The lights have the versatility and performance of the Hundred Series. SurfaceMax Series lights feature a full-fill optic and all-new patented mounting technology, providing a clean look with easy installation.
Additional features include:
• Meets SAE, ECE, and Title XIII specifications
• Available in Warning, Brake/Tail/Turn, Turn Arrow models
• Hard-coated lenses minimize environmental damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
• 100% solid-state electronics
• Rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
• Hi/Low power
• Patented mounting technology snaps into place and provides a clean look
• Chrome or Black flange
• Lack of metallic fasteners prevent galvanic corrosion, preventing paint defects
• Includes 6” pigtail
• Fits existing mounting footprint of Hundred Series
lightheads (backwards compatible to existing mounts)
• 12 VDC
• Five year warranty
Take a look at the Whelen SurfaceMax Series video!